The purpose of this article is to illustrate how to create an Apply plugin for your site. An Apply plugin is needed for implementing either simple Apply and for tracking applications on your career site.
To create your apply plugin:
1. Visit the https://console.applymetrics.com site.
2. Log in. Use your previously created login or signup for an account .
3. Click the Add Widget button, shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Add Widget button
4. Select the type of Widget that you want to add. Here we add the ApplyWithLinkedIn widget as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2. Select Widget Type
5. Provide the required details such as LinkedIn API/Secret and select the metrics type to display, as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Provide the required details
Figure 4. Copy & Paste code to your website
6. Congratulations, you have added you first widget to your dashboard. It should look like figure 5. Initally the widget will show "No data" (this is expected behaviour until you've added the plugin to your html pages and started generating traffic).
Figure 5. New Widget on dashboard
7: After your website page has started to receive traffic you will see a graph of the metrics selected as shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6. View of widget when data is present